Management solutions for storage of collaborative content.
REPLICATOR FOR SHAREPOINT
A web-based solution that provides users of a distributed network with faster access to the latest versions of documents, reducing bandwidth demand and reducing infrastructure costs
- Active updates
- Universal rule-based access
- Easy installation and operation
Remote Content Storage Management solution that allows you to store unstructured SharePoint data or large binary (BLOB) objects from SQL Server databases on virtually any storage hardware, including SAN , Storage in NAS networks and cloud computing platforms.
- Improved Sharepoint performance and scalability
- Sharepoint Storage cost reduction
- Improved disaster recovery options
- Support for archiving and storage by levels
- Secure storage of Sharepoint content
- Support for code compliance scenarios
- Migration of large volumes of files or content to file-sharing
A simple, cost-effective solution that allows you to search quickly, find and restore SharePoint content in granular form from a single item to a set of sites and all levels in between. You can quickly restore the original content backed up to SQL without having to suffer the cost of restoring Sharepoint
- Easy to use
- Restoring individual items to a site collection
- Direct connection to native SQL backup files
- Faster response to restoration requests
- View content before restoration
- Launch a differential report on your backup files
- Compliance with Microsoft APIs
With its familiar copy and paste interface you can quickly migrate your SharePoint sites, libraries, lists, Web Parts, and server permissions while maintaining metadata and different versions of your documents.
- Fast migration with total fidelity
- Workflow support
- Mastery of SharePoint
- Work facilitated from desktop
- Gain time with PowerShell scripts
- Compare and report on Sharepoint data
Identification – Traceability – Integrity
Companies manage three types of archive:
- An archive of documents of purely informative value: archiving these documents is a result of good management and the desire to retain certain important elements of the company’s data history
- Regulatory archive: compulsory requirement for administration or regulatory bodies
- The evidentiary archive: makes it possible to put together the proofs essential to the defence of its interests
Migrate mail from an archive system to a different target
Several types of possible migration
- Source: Local archives (PST/NSF) , current or obsolete archiving systems
- Target: Local archives (PST/NSF) , current archiving systems, EXCHANGE messaging, Office 365, GOOGLE MAIL
- Discovery of all elements on the network and work stations
- Preliminary analysis of content, owner identity
- Decision of real volumes to be transferred (choice of filter)
- Choice of users to migrate (active v absent), by ticket
- Correlation of domains, post migration
- Creation of individual links between the target and the source
- Secure migration with recovery at stop point
- Migration reports
- Automation of the migration process: 50 times faster than a manual process.
- Conservation of evidence (journaling)
- Multi-thread migration and clustering of servers
- CloudStream technology to prevent migration redundancy due to reduplication of archives
Big data: localising and identifying your data
- Frees redundant, obsolete and trivial data that pollutes storage environments, slows down backup and recovery procedures and impacts business application performance.
- Indexes and analyses non-structured data simply and securely.
- Cleans up and “un-duplicates” useless data.
- Identifies, reorganises and migrates “useful” data through full indexing of document content and automatic learning and visualization capabilities of dominant concepts from data sources.
- Complete analysis of data content
- Automatic detection of entities (eg social security number, bank account number, personal details, company name …)
- Categorisation of data according to content, metadata and identified entities and by taking advantage of automatic learning
- MEffective application methodology; moving, copying, placing of shortcuts, erasing
- Automation of procedures for future data
- Possibility of managing data where it is, without having to move it (“Manage-in-place”)
- more than 400 application connectors