Management of compliance of access rights and permissions,
Management of user inputs and outputs.
- Who can do what?
- Who has access to what?
- Who shouldn’t have access to sensitive data on your data server?
- Visibility of permissions, ability to see who has access to your data, and how each user’s permissions are implemented across the infrastructure
- Useful audit trails and real-time audit reports that show all events that occur within your infrastructure (without having to use Windows audit)
- Recommendations on possible permissions and remedies
- Identification of the owner of the data
- Ensure that only accredited people have access to certain data through the granted authorizations, identify sensitive data and have an overview of user actions.
- Automate manual processes and make them more efficient
- Identify data that is no longer used for archiving
- Give clear VISIBILITY in your permissions (defined in Active Directory, LDAP, Mail, and SharePoint)
- Provide a detailed audit trail of all files on your servers.
- Make recommendations by correcting excessive authorizations.